Here is another opportunity to lend support to the rescued pets of Cinderella Pet Rescue. We have a volunteer, Beth, who is selling items on ebay to raise funds for our pets. You can help us with this project in two ways! Here’s how!
Go to the ebay site and look at our auctions. If you find something or some things that you need or want, bid on our auctions. We start our auctions at low minimums bids.
To find Cinderella’s auctions on ebay:
1. Sign in to your account or as a guest.
2. There are buttons at the top of the page. Find Community and click.
3. At the top of this page you will see a window that says Find a Member.
4. Type in cindypetr and click Search.
5. Once you get to the search results and see cindypetr, go to the right and it says Seller’s Items. Click there to browse our auctions.
You can also help by donating items for us to sell. We are looking for items that will be easy to mail. Some of the things that sell best are:
Collectibles of almost any kind that are small enough to mail.
Books, especially best sellers and antique or vintage books.
Jewelry, especially vintage and fine jewelry.
Paper collectibles like vintage post cards or advertising.
We can provide you with a donation form for tax purposes. You fill out what you are donating and assign a value. A Board member can sign it and you can deduct the items as non-cash donations if you itemize your return.
Tell your friends! The more people we have participating, the more funds we can raise for our rescued dogs and cats.